For over 25 years, developer Suzanne Scurlock-Durana has masterfully taught her step-by-step practice of present moment awareness to people from all walks of life, including healthcare professionals, parents, caregivers, life coaches, teachers, ministers, managers and counselors. Through experiential workshops, audio series, and now the recently published Full Body Presence book and audio explorations, she has taught thousands the “how to” skills of presence, grounding, and healthy boundaries.
In her book, audio explorations and programs Suzanne teaches her students how to:
- Rejuvenate and nourish themselves in healthy ways
- Understand the dynamics of their unique energy patterns
- Connect with the joy already present in their lives
- Hold a healing space, a therapeutic presence, for others
- Create healthy boundaries that allow deep connection to the world
- Remain fully present, even in situations of extreme stress
So tune in at 1pm PST on Wednesday to learn how the principles Full Body Presence can help you tune in to your body’s wisdom and enhance your well-being.
To your health!