This week our guest is Deborah Price. She is the founder of The Money Coaching Institute, which provides money coaching, consulting and training to Advisors, Deborah left the financial industry to pioneer the field of Money Coaching.
Money Coaching is a step-by-step process for understanding and changing one’s relationship with money in order to live a more purposeful and prosperous life. Through education and awareness, The Money Coaching Institute is committed to empowering others around money, both personally and practically.
She is the author of “Money Therapy: Using the Eight Money Types to Create Wealth and Prosperity;” “Money Magic: Unleashing Your Potential for Wealth and Prosperity;” and “Start Investing Online Today.” She has appeared on numerous radio and television shows throughout the United States and is considered a leading expert in her field.
Deborah will be talking about her new book, “The Heart of Money.” Money issues have long been the number one cause of relationship disharmony and divorce, yet when it comes to identifying and changing unhealthy money patterns and behaviors, many couples feel helpless. Money coach Deborah Price has taught thousands of people how to work together to resolve money conflicts and create a financially empowered future. In these pages, she presents strategies and tools for creating financial intimacy while learning to communicate about money issues calmly and reflectively, rather than reactively. With inspirational stories and practical techniques and exercises, this book will help you and your partner:
* learn the language of financial intimacy and talk about money in a healthy and empowering way
* recognize and change unhealthy money patterns
* identify which of the eight money types apply to each of you and understand the impact they have on your life, your relationship, and your finances
* build a mutual sense of financial security and confidence
* work through setbacks and challenges to make your relationship stronger than ever before
Find out how to have a healthier relationship with money this Wednesday at 1pmPT!