This week on Healthy You our guest is Gina Ogden. She is a sex therapist, family therapist, researcher, and author—her latest three books are Women Who Love Sex, The Heart and Soul of Sex, and The Return of Desire. She lectures widely, conducts retreats and training workshops internationally, and has appeared on the media from talk radio to the Oprah Winfrey Show. Her national survey, “Integrating Sexuality and Spirituality” (ISIS), is the first to investigate the multidimensional nature of sexual experience. Gina lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts, where she is writing two more books. One book is for professionals: Expanding the Practice of Sex Therapy, the other is for real people: The Best is Yet To Come: Women Talk about Love, Sex, and Growing Older.
She leads ongoing teleseminars and trainings for professionals. Her upcoming retreats and workshops include Esalen Institute, Rowe Conference Center, and the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health.
We will be talking about:
- What are the four energies that spark desire?
- How does Gina’s approach help women? Men? Relationships?
- How is Gina’s approach different from a medical approach that prescribes hormone creams, pills, and patches?
- What is her experience with women (and men) who open up to a holistic approach to desire?
- What is her experience with older women (and men) who open up to a holistic approach to desire?
So find out how to have a happy and healthy sex life this Wednesday at 1pmPT
To your health!